Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Trendy fish tank...

I was browsing through net a couple of days back and I came across this wonderful fish aquarium. Series of thoughts dawned upon me as soon as I saw this picture. The most important point among them all on which I debated upon was should I call it a fish aquarium or a bulb that has blown off. I kept fighting over on the same point for about half an hour without any result and this was so very irritating that I was almost pissed with this topic. No doubt its a bulb that has gone off. And there is not a single point of doubt in it that it is a fish aquarium because it has in it two beautiful fishes and it is a transparent body with water in it. Ultimately I have to come to an conclusion stating it to be a nice creative art of the humans who with his wonderful wit converted a used bulb to an aquarium.
One must not forget the 4Rs.
Refuse
Reuse
Recycle
Reduce.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

niKHiL AgaRwAl - XpErIeNCe tHe TImE Pa$$... ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO