Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Kalyug!!!

"I forget what I was taught, I only remember what I've learnt."
That is very much true with me friends. I forgot what I was taught. I forgot not because I have a bad memory but I was forced to forget things. "A friend in need is a friend indeed", " Honesty is the best policy", etc. awesome quotes but they look good in books. These quotes hardly have any existence in the present time"Kalyug". An era of cheats, liars, fake people, etc. In the present world only the fittest survives. Good people hardly have any existence. It has been rightly said that if there is a village in which the entire population is blind. And if there comes a man who can see, he cannot survive in that village or rather the population there will not allow that man live there. same things apply in the world today. Humans has become animals and I think that I am doing wrong to animals by comparing humans to them. Gods best creation has turned to the worst curse. To survive, one has to lie, cheat, etc. I find there is no other way a man can survive. After all he has to feed his children, wife, his family members, etc. How can he do so if he is true with his words, thoughts and deeds? A man is forced to forget things which is good and what he was taught. The situation is the master of the human and his deeds. One does anything to survive in this world.
Experience is the man's best friend. It is what a man learns. And only the thing of remembrance is the experience. A man is taught the manner to earn money in schools and colleges but its the world who teaches him to get it.
Everyone is alone in this world. People get linked with one and other just beacuse of his or her human nature but all are alone. Its a market of give and take. This give and take is not just out of love, care and affection but out of lust, greed and desire. Do good for a friend, dont expect anything in return because you are not a true friend who helped him but a foolish servant who did his work. You are not blessed but judged by your friend of how you did his or her work.
People think that friends, family members and other associates are there in the time of need, sorrow and happiness but I guess they are wrong. In todays world who cares and who have time to think from what sufferings and pain you are going through? Its all about advertising your pain and sorrow and nothing else.
"There is no market for your sorrows, no one will buy them. So never advertise your feelings just display your attitude..."
By - Nikhil

Seja o primeiro a comentar

niKHiL AgaRwAl - XpErIeNCe tHe TImE Pa$$... ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO