Friday, November 14, 2008

By Aanchal...

One of the Closest n Dearest of all in aanchal's life -------------------------->tats "NIKHIL ".
he is d only person who undrstands me well . .. . .he is d person who taught me to smile wen i ws goin through a vry bad phase of my life . He always guides me in evry step of my life . Without him . . .my life is incomplete .. . .. . .jab tak usko saare din ki baat na batado to shaanti nhi milti .N he is such a sweet person . . .wo patiently saari baatein sunta hai . . evn if it doesn interest him
Though he is enough grown up bt still smetimes behaves lik a kid . .. . . n behaves in a stupid manner ,. .. .which Irritates me a lt ------> this is 1 thing which he loves to do anytime , anywhere n everywhere .
Waise Nikhil ke shaan me 1 tarriff aur karni thi . .. . .GALS Beware . . .he is d biggest Flirt i hv cme across. . .. .to iske jaal me mat fasna ... .Nikhil u mst b feelin lik killin me rite . . .cz ladkiyon ko patane ka 1 bohot accha rasta hmne band kar diya .

This guy really wants to do a lt in life n m sure that he'll surelly do that . . .n 1 day evry1 associated wid nikhil wud feel proud of him. Well he also has a vry gud sense of humor n speaks awsome bihari n plays xcellent mouth organ n m d biggest fan of his .
Nikhil is a person wid a Golden hrt n m sure nobody will deny that .Ppl who r associated wid him will always feel special cz he makes them feel so . He is vry caring to evr1.. . . .I mean i cn keep on writing fr him . . .bt is insaan ki tariifein kam nhi ho skti .
Evry individual shd hav a frnd lik him .
I cn jus say " Thnks " fr all ur support ur love ur affection towards me .Wenevr u need me u'll always find me standing beside u holdin ur hand .

******NOTE******
Upar likhe kisi bhi baaton par vishwaas kare to apne RISK par , Kyunki upar ki likhi hui kisi bhi baaton kaa wastaviktaa se koi smbandh nhi hai .
DHANYAWAAD.

2 Comentários:

aanchal drolia said...

ab mere hi likhe hue pe wat do u want me to comment . . .. lets leave this wrk fr others to do .

Nikhil Agarwal said...

Aanchal thanks a tone for your wonderful words.
Your good words are highly appreciated...

niKHiL AgaRwAl - XpErIeNCe tHe TImE Pa$$... ©Template Blogger Green by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO